NDT / MATERIAL TESTING LABORATORY SERVICES FAQ's
1. Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
The development and application of technical methods to examine materials or components in ways that do not impair future usefulness and serviceability in order to detect, locate, measure and evaluate flaws; to assess integrity, properties and composition; and to measure geometrical characteristics.
In brief NDT is applying scientific methods and techniques to find flaws in materials, components without destroying their future usefulness. It can also find the important characteristics of engineering materials. NDT can be applied to raw material inspection, during manufacturing, fabrication, final inspection and after putting the component into use called in-service inspection to find the flaws in components and to asses structural integrity, wall thinning, corrosion, creep, fatigue and other damages. Today there are various NDT methods being used in industries for inspection and testing of materials.
Training and certification courses are offered by various institutes to get qualified to Level I(1), II(2), III(3). In accordance with ASNT recommended practice SNT-TC-1A Qualification and certification of NDT personnel is applicable to each of the following methods:
Acoustic Emission Testing, Electromagnetic Testing, Laser Testing Methods, Leak Testing, Liquid Penetrant Testing, Magnetic Flux Leakage, Magnetic Particle Testing, Neutron Radiographic Testing, Radiographic Testing, Thermal/Infrared Testing, Ultrasonic Testing, Vibration Analysis, Visual Testing
Top of page
2. What is 'A phone call away from You' concept?
'A phone call away from You' is a novel and innovative concept introduced by Trinity NDT. To provide clients a competitive edge, Trinity NDT is committed to provide NDT inspection and other material testing services to the clients just by providing the information or offering the material for testing through a simple phone call. Equipped with modern technology driven resources the response and action times are the quickest to meet the tight production and delivery schedules of the clients.
In brief, just call Trinity NDT to provide the information about the testing required by phone and make the clarifications through discussions, finalize, get work execution and inspection results faster than never before.
Top of page
3. Why should I prefer to inspect or test the components with 'Trinity NDT'?
Top of page
- We have NDT Specialists, metallurgists, welding inspectors, consultants and experts in materials technology with experience in diversified engineering environments.
- Trinity NDT' stands for personnel integrity in all the services it offers. You can believe in our test results.
- Experience our fastest, timely quality services at competitive and affordable pricing and feel the difference.
- Team Trinity NDT assisting the customers in meeting the strict delivery schedules and completed many projects in time as well.