- Ultrasonic testing
- Magnetic particle testing
- Liquid penetrant testing
- Radiography testing
- Eddy current testing
- Visual testing
- T-K-Y Joints UT
- Ultrasonic thickness gauging
- Radiographic film interpretation
- Basic NDT Course
- Metallurgy for non-metallurgists
- American Welding Society(AWS) Certifications
- Welding Inspection Certification Course Exam preparatory courses
Trinity Institute of NDT Technologyis an internationally recognized institute for Nondestructive testing (NDT) and welding inspector courses head quartered in Bangalore, India. NDT level 1, 2 certification courses are regularly organized throughout the calendar year at various training centers across India, Nigeria and Papua New Guinea (Australia).
Promoted by 'Trinity NDT' one of the leading NDT companies in India, the institute is conducting world class Level I, II Certification courses on
- Ultrasonic testing(UT Level I, II),
- Radiography Inspection (RT Level I, II),
- Magnetic particle testing ((MT Level I, II),
- Liquid/dye penetrant testing (PT Level I, II),
- Visual testing (VT Level I, II),
- Eddy current testing (ET Level I, II),
- Radiographic film interpretation (RTFI Level I, II),
- TKY Joints Ultrasonic Inspection,
- Basics of Nondestructive testing,
- Metallurgy for Non-metallurgists
and other custom tailor made training courses. Download complete Inspection and training services brochures here.
AWS-CWI, Other Welding Inspector Certification Courses welding inspector examination preparation courses are organized as well, frequently in tune with the current demand for welding inspection personnel. Contact us for the schedules on welding inspector courses in India.
Since more than a decade, the courses at 'Trinity NDT' have become a benchmark in Nondestructive testing training in India and other countries. Immense response for these courses across the nations, wide recognition by employers for Trinity NDT certificationsand international delegate participation encouraged us to announce the courses throughout the year to produce most competent NDT certified professionals. Readfeedback and experience of participants with 'Trinity Institute of NDT Technology'.
Benefits with training at Trinity NDT
- Organizing all the five NDT certification courses (UT, MT, PT, RT, VT) consecutively without break for the convenience of Indian and international participants
- Internationally recognized certification at affordable fee with regular training batches throughout the calendar year.
- Excellent study resource materials prepared by experienced NDT experts and much useful for practicing engineers for immediately applying to on field NDT applications
- TINT' is one of the best institutes in India providing powerful interactive training sessions with both Indian and international participation and are rated as the excellent training courses (Rated by the participants attended and alumni of the Institute).
- Practical sessions on latest state of art equipments with eminent trainers having more than two decades of experience in NDT, Metallurgy and welding technologies
- 'TINT' provides free on the job training and placement assistance depending on your qualification, experience levels and proficiency after successful completion of the certification courses.
- The institute has latest and modern training centre equipped with
- Audio, visual power point presentations,
- Fully established NDT, Material testing laboratory, Aerospace NDT facilities for complete practical sessions
- . Accommodationinside the Institute campus for pleasant and peaceful stay at affordable cost.
- Personalized assistance and career guidance for participants.
- Certification holders data base is maintained with web enabled system. Certified candidates can verify the certification validity status world wide at www.trinityndt.com from any where any time
- The institute is located at the core of Peenya Industrial Estate and is South Asia's largest Industrial Estate. Bangalore City also known as 'Garden City of India, Silicon city of India and IT capital of India' is well connected by road, rail and air. The Institute is located at just 30minutes drive from Bangalore International Airport (website: www.bengaluruairport.com) which is well connected with all major cities in India and international destinations across the world.
Training Calender 2014 - 2015
The training calendar for NDT Level I, II certification courses for the year 2014-15 is published here for the convenience of intended participants and to plan for course admission well in advance.
Venue : NDT & Welding inspector courses Center, Trinity Institute of NDT Technology,
2nd Stage, Peenya Industrial Estate, Bangalore – 560 058, India.
|UT||16.04.14 – 20.04.14||14.05.14 – 18.05.14||11.06.14 – 15.06.14|
|MT||21.04.14 – 22.04.14||19.05.14 – 20.05.14||16.06.14 – 17.06.14|
|PT||23.04.14 – 24.04.14||21.05.14 – 22.05.14||18.06.14 – 19.06.14|
|RT||25.04.14 – 27.04.14||23.05.14 – 25.05.14||20.06.14 – 22.06.14|
|VT||28.04.14 – 30.04.14||26.05.14 – 28.05.14||23.06.14 – 25.06.14|
|ET||01.05.14 – 05.06.14||29.05.14 – 02.06.14||26.06.14 – 30.06.14|
|UT||09.07.14 – 13.07.14||13.08.14 – 17.08.14||10.09.14 – 14.09.14|
|MT||14.07.14 – 15.07.14||18.08.14 – 19.08.14||15.09.14 – 16.09.14|
|PT||16.07.14 – 17.07.14||20.08.14 – 21.08.14||17.09.14 – 18.09.14|
|RT||18.07.14 – 20.07.14||22.08.14 – 24.08.14||19.09.14 – 21.09.14|
|VT||21.07.14 – 23.07.14||25.08.14 – 27.08.14||22.09.14 – 24.09.14|
|ET||24.07.14 – 28.07.14||27.08.14 – 31.08.14||25.09.14 – 29.09.14|
|UT||15.10.14 – 19.10.14||12.11.14 – 16.11.14||17.12.14 – 21.12.14|
|MT||20.10.14 – 21.10.14||17.11.14 – 18.11.14||22.12.14 – 23.12.14|
|PT||22.10.14 – 23.10.14||19.11.14 – 20.11.14||24.12.14 – 25.12.14|
|RT||24.10.14 – 26.10.14||21.11.14 – 23.11.14||26.12.14 – 28.12.14|
|VT||27.10.14 – 29.10.14||24.11.14 – 26.11.14||29.12.14 – 01.01.15|
|ET||30.10.14 – 03.11.14||27.11.14 – 01.12.14||01.01.15 – 05.01.15|
|UT||14.01.15 – 18.01.15||11.02.15 – 15.02.15||11.03.15 – 15.03.15|
|MT||19.01.15 – 20.01.14||16.02.15 – 17.02.15||16.03.15 – 17.03.15|
|PT||21.01.15 – 22.01.15||18.02.15 – 21.02.15||18.03.15 – 19.03.15|
|RT||23.01.15 – 25.01.15||20.02.15 – 22.02.15||20.03.15 – 22.05.15|
|VT||26.01.15 – 29.01.15||23.02.15 – 26.02.15||23.03.15 – 26.03.15|
|ET||29.01.15 – 02.01.15||26.02.15 – 02.03.15||26.03.15 – 30.03.15|
Last date for course registration